What these terms cover: when you make a booking with us via our digital channels (such as our website, mobile site or app), these are the terms and conditions which apply. When you make a booking on our digital channels you will be asked to click "I accept" and you will not be able to complete your booking if you do not do this; clicking “I accept” confirms that you accept these terms.
For your own benefit and protection, you should read these terms carefully before making a booking. If you do not understand any point please ask us for further information. If you have a question in relation to your booking or these terms, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to you as quickly as we can and normally within 5 working days.
Contents of these terms
A- Making a booking
C- Cancellation, amendments, and refunds
D- Arrival and departure
E- Your stay – requirements of you and the other members of your booking
A - Making a booking
1. Please follow the directions on the website, mobile site or app to make a booking.
2. We will issue you with a confirmation number or confirmation email when a booking has been made. The confirmation number / email is proof that we have accepted your booking. No booking shall be binding for Allegro until we issue you with a confirmation number / email.
3. Your booking is not transferrable. You cannot transfer or resell your booking (in whole or in part) or advertise or otherwise offer the room for sale.If you do transfer or resell (or attempt to transfer or resell) your booking then we may terminate your booking and retain any money paid to us for such booking. Any bookings resold or transferred may not be honoured and we accept no liability in respect of this. We also reserve the right to refuse to take any future bookings from you.
4. You must ensure that the name on a booking is correct at the time of booking as we will not change the name on the booking afterwards.
5. You are responsible for ensuring that each person who stays at the guest suite under your booking, complies with these terms.
6. You must be aged 18 years or over to make a booking with us and you must be aged 18 years or over to stay alone. If a guest is under 18 years of age the guest will not be permitted to stay alone. We may require photo identification (a driver’s licence or passport) as proof of age and if the guest is unable to present this to the satisfaction of the team at Allegro, we may terminate your booking without refund.
B - Payment
1. The rate for the guest suite is as published on our website, mobile site or app (as applicable) at the time of your booking.
2. Rates are per flat per night and are inclusive of VAT.
3. All payments are due in full at the time of booking unless you are otherwise advised by us.
C - Cancellation, amendments, refunds and no shows
Cancellation - You can cancel the entire booking before midday a day before your scheduled arrival date by notifying us via our website or app. We will refund you the money you have paid for any nights cancelled.
Amendment - All amendments must be made before midday a day prior to your scheduled arrival date via our website or app. All amendments are subject to availability at the time of amendment
No shows - If you do not arrive on the scheduled date of arrival or fail to notify us of any amendments, you will be deemed to be a ‘no show’ and your booking will be cancelled and monies paid forfeited.
Refund process - Where a refund is payable in accordance with these terms, we will only make refunds in full and to the payment card that you used to make the booking. If you cancel your booking before you check in, in accordance with these terms we will normally credit refunds within 10 days of cancellation. If you shorten your booking during your stay in accordance with these terms, we will normally credit refunds within 10 days of the last day of the original booking. Your statutory rights are unaffected. You can find out more about your statutory rights by contacting the Citizens Advice Bureau or going to https://www.gov.uk/consumer-protection-rights.
Cancellation by Allegro - Please note that guests remain responsible for their additional guests at all times and the management reserves the right to cancel any booking at any time should any disturbances or nuisance be reported.
D - Arrival, departure and relocation
1. You can check in after 2pm on the scheduled date of arrival.
2. You must check-out before 11am on the scheduled date of departure. If you do not check out by 11am then we will charge you the daily rate at that time for one night’s stay.
E - Your stay – requirements of you and the other members of your booking
1. You must not exceed the maximum specified occupancy for the guest suite which is limited to 4.
2. We do not permit people under the age of 18 to stay alone. You must not leave under 18s unattended in any rooms or public areas at any time.
3. We will try to assist with any special requests, but bookings are subject to availability.
4. COVID-19: you must immediately notify us if you or anyone staying in the guest suite (i) has tested positive for COVID-19 or (ii) is self-isolating or (iii) should be self-isolating in accordance with Government guidelines.Smoking is not permitted in the guest suite or the building other than in designated smoking areas outside. You must not smoke in the flat or interfere with our fire detection system or with any emergency equipment. If you do so we may terminate your booking and reserve our rights to take any further action. We may either (at our sole discretion) request the immediate re-payment of our reasonable costs during your stay or instruct a third party to contact you after your stay to recover our reasonable costs. The reasonable costs we incur if you smoke in our guest suite are likely to include costs for specialist cleaning, repair or replacement of damage by you to our property, the cost of the room for any period it is unusable and our administration expenses. If you request it, we will send a breakdown of these costs to the address used for the booking.
5. You must not bring any potentially hazardous or otherwise dangerous items on to our premises.
6. You must not damage or interfere with any items belonging to us. If you do so we may terminate your booking. You must bring any damage to our property to our immediate attention. We may either (at our sole discretion) request the immediate re-payment of our reasonable costs during your stay, or instruct a third party to contact you after your stay to recover the reasonable costs for any repair, replacement or specialist cleaning we incur if you damage our guest suite or property. If you request it, we will send a breakdown of these costs to the address used for the booking.
7. You must not cause any disturbance to any other residents or our staff including but not limited to noise disturbance.
8. All room keys must be returned to us on check-out. If you do not provide all keys, we may charge you for replacement keys or lock as required.
9. If you do not comply with any of paragraphs E1 to E8 when staying at our property, we may terminate your booking and require you to leave the property immediately and may retain any money paid to us for such booking. If we consider your non-compliance to be sufficiently serious, we reserve the right to not accept any future reservations from you.
10. Your responsibility: If you or any member of your booking causes damage or loss of any kind to us or any other guests, including but not limited to as described in paragraph E4 (smoking) above, you will be responsible for making good that damage or loss and you as the person who made the booking will be required to pay the costs, including but not limited to those described in this section E.
F - General
2. Statutory Rights: As a consumer you have certain legal statutory rights. If any of these terms conflict with a statutory right or the law changes and your statutory rights change, then the statutory rights will prevail over these terms. For more information on your statutory rights see https://www.gov.uk/consumer-protection-rights
or call 0800 144 8848 or contact your local Citizens' Advice Bureau or Trading Standards office.
3. Events Beyond our Reasonable Control: We shall not be in breach of these terms or liable for any failure to perform any of our obligations in relation to your booking due to any adverse event, act, omission or accident which happens which is beyond our reasonable control including but not limited to flood, earthquake, extreme adverse weather conditions, natural disasters, other acts of God, acts of terrorism, partial or full cancellation or delay of major public event, interruption or fire (except by way of our default) or failure of (except by way of our default) electric power, gas, water, or other utility service, plant machinery, computers, vehicles or any collapse of building structures.
4. Complaints, Questions and Disputes: If you wish to make a complaint or have a question regarding your booking please contact us at email@example.com
. We will respond to you as quickly as we can and normally within 5 working days.