The resident services team here at Allegro Exchange Square understand how important it is that our residents receive all their deliveries and parcels.
Simply register your details and you will be added to the Parcel Locker system. Here the delivery drivers can store all your small to medium packages in a secure locker for you instantly. You will be notified instantly via Push Notification with the locker number and a unique one time access code to retrieve your parcel from our digital parcel lockers at your convenience. These lockers are located in block 3 by the Wellness centre.
- We do not accept any large, heavy or valuable items. These will automatically be refused if the courier delivery driver cannot contact you directly.
- Parcels which are not collected will be returned within 7 days unless advised.
- We strongly advise that all residents are available to accept any URGENT delivery's personally to ensure that these are received.
- We do not accept any food delivery's, please ensure you are at home ready for collection and advise the delivery driver to your correct location.
- We do not accept any live plants, fresh cut flowers or any perishable products at the desk, please ensure you are at home on delivery day to accept these delivery's
If you are experiencing any symptoms of Covid-19 and are self-isolating, please make sure you ask delivery drivers to leave items outside your property for collection. If you are expecting important post please notify your property manager or onsite team who will arrange for it to be left outside your flat as soon as reasonably practicable.
Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
The Resident Services Team.