Terms and Conditions
Residents are reminded not to attend the facility if they are showing symptoms of Covid-19
- Opening hours will be from 8am to 9pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 5pm on Saturday and Sunday.
- Cleaning will take place every alternate hour (i.e. the Wellness Centre will be open from 8am-9am, closed from 9am-10am, open from 10am-11am etc.).
- The Wellness Centre is to be booked and used by residents only.
- As we have limited capacity, there will be no access permitted for guests and trainers/therapists.
- Booking policy first come first served
- Bookings to be made at least 48 hours in advance.
- Your time slot will be for one hour per day only.
- Limit of four bookings per apartment per week. Only one booking per day, per apartment, is permitted.
- Maximum of 6 persons in the Wellness Centre at any one time.
- Cancellation of bookings must be communicated by calling Reception on 0121 752 6708. You must provide at least 24 hours’ notice, otherwise, the missed visit will be allocated against your weekly allowance.
- Bathroom facilities will be not available.
- Residents may not bring their own towels to use whilst in the Wellness Centre, to prevent the spread of COVID-19 between equipment.
- Please ensure you sanitise your hands using the available hand sanitiser stations before, during and after using the gym, including when you swap between machines.
- Please ensure you sanitise the equipment before and after use.
- Please ensure you maintain a distance of at least 2 meters between yourself and other residents at all times.
- Please ensure you depart at least 5 minutes before your session ends to avoid clashing with the next slot.
- Policies may change over the coming weeks and months based on government guidelines. We will inform you of any such changes as soon as possible after new guidance is released.